Lisa M. Roberts
Attorney at Law
Dedicated Metro Atlanta and Macon Bankruptcy Attorney Helping You Get Out of Debt
Lisa M. Roberts is the principal owner of Law Office of Lisa M. Roberts, P.C. and practices exclusively in tax law and bankruptcy law throughout Georgia and Florida. She graduated from the University of Florida and received her J.D. from Stetson University Law School.
In 1997, Law Office of Lisa M. Roberts, P.C. began her law career as a partner with Roberts & McIntosh in St. Petersburg, Florida. Having developed a passion for helping people resolve their debt problems, she relocated her bankruptcy law practice to the Atlanta, Georgia area in 2004. She has since proudly represented more than 1,000 clients with an unwavering dedication to helping them get a fresh start and a second chance at realizing their goals and aspirations.
- J.D., Stetson University, 1995
- B.A., University of Florida, 1991
- 2003, Georgia
- 1997, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers